Enrollment applications for the 2019-20 school year are now being accepted. CAL is accepting students for grades PreK thru 8th grade. Enrolling doesn’t bind you to attend CAL but it lets us know who is interested, helping us with the hiring of teachers and the forming of curriculum.
Tuition and Fees for 2019-20 School Year
Pre-Kindergarten (3/5 days)
15% of tuition due
$5,272 / $9,545
Grades K – 8
Grades 9 – 12
It is the heart of the CAL Governing Board to keep tuition and fees as affordable as possible while still maintaining an excellent program and being fiscally responsible. It is our hope that no family will avoid enrollment due to tuition and related costs. CAL offers a financial assistance program and scholarships for families who desire a classical education and have a true financial need.
Applications will be reviewed in the order received.
- Application fee is $75.00 / per child
- ($200.00 / family maximum)
- Application fee is due with CAL application
Administration will review each application upon submission. The application fee is non-refundable.
After an enrollment application is received by CAL, you will be notified within 2 weeks of acceptance. Upon acceptance, each student enrolled must provide a 15% down payment of tuition and a completed Enrollment Packet. Both 15% down and Enrollment packet are due within two weeks of acceptance to CAL. This will guarantee your child’s spot for the following school year.
CAL offers several options regarding payment of tuition:
- Full year tuition may be paid by June 1 of the coming school year using a cashier’s check (2% discount will be applied)
- Two equal payments; first payment due July 1 with second payment due Jan 1
- 10-month payment plan ($5/mo admin fee added)
- 10-month payment plan for the following year begins July 1 with the last payment April 1.
*Once a payment plan has been established, it may not be changed until the following school year.
Discounts will be offered as outlined below:
- 5% discount on tuition for 2nd child enrolled
- 10% discount on tuition for 3rd child enrolled
- 15% discount on tuition for 4th and subsequent children enrolled
With great teachers, a great curriculum, and a warm welcome from our current students and families, we’re excited to invite you and your child(ren) to CAL this next fall! Let the excellence begin!