Enrollment applications for the 2017-18 school year are now being accepted. CAL is accepting students for grades PreK thru 8th grade. Enrolling doesn’t bind you to attend CAL but it lets us know who is interested, helping us with the hiring of teachers and the forming of curriculum.
Tuition and Fees for 2017-18 School Year
It is the heart of the CAL Governing Board to keep tuition and fees as affordable as possible while still maintaining an excellent program and being fiscally responsible. In the future, it is our hope that no family will avoid enrollment due to tuition and related costs. Though we will not be able to offer financial assistance our first year, CAL founders are working tirelessly to find financial assistance and scholarships for families who desire a classical education and have a true financial need.
Applications will be reviewed in the order received.
- Thru March 31st, application fee is waived.
- April 1st – April 30th: $50.00 / child
- May 1st – August 15th: $75.00 / child ($200.00 / family maximum)
Administration will review each application upon submission. The application fee is non-refundable.
After an enrollment application is received by CAL, you will be notified within 2 weeks of acceptance. Upon acceptance, each student enrolled must provide a 5% down payment of tuition and a completed Enrollment Packet within two weeks of acceptance to CAL. This will guarantee your child’s spot for the following school year.
CAL offers several options regarding payment of tuition:
- Full year tuition may be paid by June 1, 2018 using a cashier’s check (2% discount will be applied)
- Bimonthly and quarterly payment plans available
- 11-month payment plan ($5/mo admin fee added)
- 11-month payment plan for the 2018-19 school year begins July 1 with the last payment in May 2019.
Discounts will be offered as outlined below:
- 5% discount on tuition for 2nd child enrolled
- 10% discount on tuition for 3rd child enrolled
- 15% discount on tuition for 4th and subsequent children enrolled
With great teachers, a great curriculum, and a warm welcome from our current students and families, we’re excited to invite you and your child(ren) to CAL this next fall! Let the excellence begin!